Top 10 reasons I know I'm getting closer to the other side of the generation gap:
10. I think Edward is a whiney baby.
9. I can remember when Transformers was actually a show.
8. I first knew Mark Wahlburg as Marky Mark.
7. I loved getting my copy of Highlights magazine in the mail.
6. I DO NOT understand the fascination with intentional nut shots on the internet.
5. I remember the first time Johnny Depp put on white face makup for Tim Burton.
4. I saw the first version of Avatar when it came out (i.e. Ferngully).
3. I remember when both Eddie Murphy and Robin Williams used to do dirty stand-up jokes.
2. I remember when Facebook was only used by college students.
1. I still don't own any Apple products.