Check Out the Cool Kids

Friday, October 22, 2010

Google Voice Chat thinks I'm a slutty lesbian

No, really it does.

In the midst of typing away at my planning for NaNoWriMo, I decided to use the voice chat function on my phone to talk with the husband.  If you're unfamiliar, you talk into your phone and it translates it to a typed message.  You can edit the message or send it as is.

For the most part, it's pretty accurate.  I think that's why I let these slip through, I had stopped checking for accuracy before I hit send.

That's always how the machines get you.

What I said: They do get full pretty quickly (Author's note: Referring to a restaurant we were going to for lunch.)
What it typed: I do get some pretty quickly.

What I said: Lol, he must really suck.
What it typed: Lol, penis really sucks.

I see what you did there, Android.  You don't have to look so smug about it.

7 comments:

Jamie Council said...

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, girl, thanks for the laugh!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That second one is great!

Allison said...

How do you voice text with Android? Is it an app? I have an Android phone and had no idea.

What were his replies to these?

Anonymous said...

This is exactly how The Matrix came into control...

Witless Exposition said...

@Allison-I have the original Droid. When I pull up the on screen keyboard, there's an image of a microphone. Other than that, I'm actually not really sure how to get to it (I've only recently started using the feature). He laughed pretty hard at me.

@Milo-Exactly!

Unknown said...

I was so confused when I received that message...and terribly disappointed.

Remy said...

Definitely got a giggle. The Little Green Robot will do that to you. I use the voice feature a lot on my Droid Incredible when I'm too lazy to type.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...