So this post is going to be a mish-mash of updates. First, I was able to complete this month's Write1Sub1. I'm waiting to hear back on my submission, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. In the meantime, check out these other winners as part of the:
Donna from Donna's Book Pub
Misa Buckley from Misa Buckley: The misadventures of a sci fi writer
I've also received the Stylish Blogger Award from the wonderful LadyJai.
- So accorfding to the rules of this award, I need to do three things:
2. State 7 things about myself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
Sounds pretty easy, right? Oh wait, I have to talk about myself? Well, since this is the stylish blogger award, I'll try and keep the list to my personal sense of style.
- I am notorious for getting bored with the lay out of a room. After living in a space for anywhere from 3 months to a year (really depends on the room) I get sick of it, and force my husband to do all the heavy lifting to change it around.
- I love mid-century modern style, but know I'm not hip enough to carry it off. So I stick to a more traditional feel in the house.
- I'd love to have a Victorian style nursery for whenever the husband and I have a baby.
- I'm a plus sized girl, who is also 5'2" so I have a hard time finding pants that fit just right. When I do, I buy them in every color they have.
- I love scarves but rarely wear them because I don't quite know what to do with them.
- I love wearing lots of bright colors and patterns. Currently my favorite outfit is black pants, bright blue top, houndstooth jacket, and mustard colored clutch.
- Apparently #1 also applies to the look of my blog. I'm already feeling the itch again.
- Eileen Wiedbrauk from Speak Coffee to Me
- E.C. Smith from E.C.'s Ramblings
- Summer Ross from My Inner Fairy
- Sully from Sully's Scribbles
- Elizabeth Twist from Elizabeth Twist: Writer, Plague Enthusiast
- Tanya Reimer from Life's like that
- Kim Mullican from Altruism in Writing
- Autumn Shelley from Magick, Alchemy, and Love
- Rebecca from Beck's Chic Life
- Alex from Alex J. Cavanaugh
- Stephanie from Our Marriage Adventure
- Lindsay from That's So Cuegly!
- Sherry at Young House Love
- Titti from Shoestring Pavilion
- Lawrence from The Lawrence/Julie & Julia Project