|Click here for more participants!|
Here are some of the most common for me:
- "Run away!" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Used as a signal to retreat, like avoiding the salespeople in the Mall trying to spray me with something.
- "Hey careful! There's a beverage here!" from The Big Lebowski. Usually used when Franklin (my little dog) tries to jump in my lap while I'm busy doing something.
- "What we need is some rope." from Boondock Saints. Usually said when staring at a box of jumbled pieces waiting to be assembled into something.
- "Damage my calm" from Firefly. Used when someone is really starting to push my limit. Usually when I'm trying to finish a book or go to sleep, and the husband starts tickling me.
- "Knock, knock, knock, Penny." from Big Bang Theory. Used whenever I've tried to get the husband's attention, and he's still to interested in something else to answer me. Best used in repetition.