|Click here for more participants!|
I look at some of my friends that are my same age (or people I went to high school with), and I sometimes wonder if I haven't skipped whole periods of my life where I have tons of energy and make really bad decisions.
But most of the time, for the most part, I'm happy with my life, even if I sometimes act a lot older than society tells me I should.
- Instead of listening to the latest and greatest hits, I listen to NPR on my morning and evening commute.
- I learn about most modern slang through UrbanDictionary instead of actual firsthand knowledge.
- I get way more excited about the newest episode of Upstairs, Downstairs than the anything that starts with "Jersey" or "Real Housewives."
- It's not unheard of for me to go to bed at 9pm.
- I have lots of old-school hobbies (more of that later).
- I've been known to eat dinner at six, and think eating after eight is too late.
- I really enjoy a good documentary.
- I've found myself talking about the good old days when gas was $1 a gallon.
- I consider 20-year-olds kids.
- A fun Friday night for me? Board games or bowling.