Check Out the Cool Kids

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Geeky Girl Tuesday: Guilty Movie Pleasure #1

You know those movies that you love, but that you are hesitant to share with others?

Well, welcome to Geeky Girl Tuesday's Guilty Movie Pleasures!

And first on the list, is one of my favorites from childhood (long before I got the lesbian subtext), that glorious example of 80s cinema and mullets:


It's a terrible movie, I know.  Just about any -ist you can list, but for some reason, I still love it.  Terrible accents and all.  Just watch this trailer and tell me it doesn't make you feel like a kid again (if you were a kid of the 80s that is).


1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're right, it wasn't good. But neither was Dungeons and Dragons and yet I still enjoyed it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...