Check Out the Cool Kids

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pandora's Box--My Quick Mix

If you're unfamiliar with Pandora, shame on you!  I order you to sign up for an account right now.  After all, it's only one of the best things about the internet. 

For the uninitiated, it's a streaming radio station that you control.  You choose a band or song to style the station on, then either approve or dismiss songs based.  Eventually it tailors a station that you'll like about 80-90% of the time (it tries to introduce new artists a lot, which I love, but you might not).

So instead of my usual start of the week randomness, I'm going to post three songs from my quick mix station (exactly what it sounds like, all of your stations at once).

So in no particular order, here's the first three that played:

Mildred Bailey "Georgia on my Mind"


David Gray "The Other Side"


Jonathan Coulton "Baby Got Back"


While I would like to claim the comedic genius of putting "Baby Got Back" as the last song, it was fate, destiny, etc. Hope this brightened your day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...