Check Out the Cool Kids

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wannabe Writer Wednesday #15


Check out the origin of the meme here.

Where I am in the writing process (and my current problem):
I haven't written anything in a week.  Even my few and far between blog postings have been short.  I really thought that a brainless job wouldn't really get in the way of my writing, but it has.  I'm not a morning person at all, but I'm realizing more and more that's the time I get the most writing done.  I want to revise my script, but haven't gotten to it.  I haven't published an Associated Content article in over a week.  I'm feeling like a writing failure at the moment.  I'm going to go on vacation for a bit, and hopefully that will help clear up some cobwebs, etc.

My question this week: 
How do you balance your writing with a "real" job, housework, relationships, etc?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...