As with all blog awards, there's some quid pro quo (is that the right Latin phrase?). So here's the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award!
So here are my seven things:
- When I was a kid, I used to roleplay my imaginary friends. I would speak for them, as if I was them: Me: "Oh hi, Christi, what are you doing?" Me as Christi: "Oh, hi! I'm just braiding this doll's hair." Me: "That sounds like fun!" etc. I think I freaked out my parents a bit with this one.
- I would watch Love Actually every day and still cry, laugh, and get mushy over it.
- I try to re-read Catcher in the Rye every year, and then I go around unintentionally talking like Holden for a week or so.
- I hate to cry with other people around, even though I cry with any strong emotion (happiness, anger, sadness, etc.)
- I never had an inside dog before I got married. Now, I will never have an outside dog again.
- I'm obsessed with doing things in threes. If I get paper towels, I need three. If I'm making a list, it needs to be a multiple of three. I like to arrange knick-knacks in groups of three.
- I go through collecting phases. I used to collect fish, then turtles, now I'm moving into owls.
- Rachel Elizabeth at Delete the Adjectives
- Sarah at Confessions of the Un-Published
- The Badass Geek himself
- Kara at Crayons and Cylons
- Ambiguous Geek at Geeky Ambiguous Me
- Essie at Loch Ess Monster
- Jamie at Finding Bliss in a Life More or Less Ordinary
- Freckle from Freckle on the Nose of Life's Complexion
- The Mecurial Wife herself
- Allison at My Quarter-life Crisis
- Another David at I've Never Been Good with Titles
- The Bear Monk at Inappropriate Remarks
- Rob at The Stir-Fried Dinosaur
- Amanda from The Zen Leaf
- Sarah at Sarah's random musings