Let me start off this post by saying, I've read the whole Twilight series, and I do see the draw it has for teenage girls. If I was still a teenager I'd be all over it. However, with the experience of age (and a few bad relationships under my belt), I just can't endorse the awful relationship Edward and Bella have.
But, I must say, the movies are a guilty pleasure. They're so bad, they're fun to watch. The best way to watch them is in the privacy of your own home, so you can mock them without fear of bodily harm. So grab the first two and prepare for an evening of blitzed glory.
Take a sip when:
- Jasper looks surprised
- A guy other than Edward hits on Bella
- Every time it rains.
- Every time Bella puts herself needlessly in danger.
Take a shot whenever any of the following happens:
- The word "beautiful" or "perfect" are said
- Edward sparkles (only when you're drunk does a sparkly vampire make any sense)
- Edward treats Bella like a little girl or child.
- Jacob takes his shirt off.
Chug a beer for every longing stare Bella and Edward share.
|Chug! Chug! Chug! Oh, God, Barney just puked!|
After taking a look at this, maybe it's not such a good idea. I'm pretty sure you'd get alcohol poisoning.