Check Out the Cool Kids

Monday, July 19, 2010

You're lucky you're cute!

In order to catch up with being behind on 50k in 50 Days, I wrote about 1600 words today.  My brain is fried.  I actually need to write about 600 more to really be caught up, but I'm leaving those for later.

But, since I'm trying to post every day, I need to put something up here.  But instead of really writing anything, I thought I would give you a photo essay on my dog Franklin.  He's a rat terrier/something mix that we got from our local shelter.  He's a little over a year old, and sometimes I think slightly brain damaged.

But he's cute.  And he's very lucky he's cute, because out of our two dogs, he's the trouble maker.  So without further ado, here's a short photo collection of Franklin.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww puppy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...