Check Out the Cool Kids

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm not dead!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but if you've seen my last post you probably have an idea why.  I really wasn't sure if I'd be able to finish NaNo, and I'm unbelievably excited that I finished a whole day early.  I did a marathon of writing yesterday, finishing with a little over 6,000 words written.  The most I've ever written in one day, and hopefully the most I ever will. 

I was pretty disgusting by the end of the day.

I'm still not finished with the novel.  I'm thinking it'll probably be another ten thousand or so.  I plan on trying to finish by Christmas and hopefully guilt some of you into being readers for me as I start the editing process.

I'm going to try and keep a more regular schedule for posts in December...but we'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

Jamie Council said...

No guilting necessary! I volunteer!! I'm SO proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

6K in a day? Holy cow. Very nice!
Write1Sub1

Anonymous said...

Way to go! You still finished strong and that is something to be proud of :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...