Just a short post today with updates and plugs for upcoming events.
- As of posting this, I have 3880 words in my manuscript. That's a record for the most I've ever written in one day. I doubt I can keep that pace up, but I'm still pretty stoked about it. Feel free to buddy me if you're taking part in NaNo.
- The Small Packages blogfest posting day is just two weeks away! Put your thinking caps on for this month's theme:
- In honor of Thanksgiving, and the beginning of a long line of colonists screwing over Native Americans, post about a time that you took advantage of someone. Or if you don't want to be that revealing about your darker side, write about a time that someone took advantage of you.
- The husband has a great contest going on his blog. Show off your Inappropriate sense of humor and maybe win a free T-shirt! Check out his ever growing Cafe Press shop, too!
- Make sure to check back tomorrow for the latest installment of Taking Liberty, my 3WW inspired serial story.
- Prepare yourself for support-less support at Blogging Blobs, a new cooperative blog I'm a part of.
- Check out my album review of KJ Denheart's Album No 9 at Frequency Magazine.